Solutions to fight Covid-19 in aircrafts
We are thrilled to announce that PSG and PEXA companies are now part of the ADDEV MATERIALS Group.
ADDEV Materials is a specialist supplier to the Aeronautics, Space & Defence market and offers its customers, via its business unit dedicated to Aerospace & Defence, product expertise, customised packaging solutions and industrial cutting processes backed up by a broad range of added value services.
Supported by its supplier partners, ADDEV Materials has developed an extensive range of aerospace-approved and standard products:
- Aerospace & Defense paints & coatings (exterior, structural, cabin interior, specialty, IRR, CARC, SHR, marking)
- Surface treatments and preparation (plating, cleaning, paint strippers, corrosion inhibiting compounds, NDT & conversion coatings)
- Adhesives & Sealants (One-part and two-parts adhesives, structural, contact)
- Lubricants (lubricants, oils, greases, etc.)
- Technical films (Kapton, Tedlar, PI films, PVF films)
- Adhesive tapes & shapes
- Composite materials and Processing Equipment (prepregs, custom cut, equipment, edge filler)
A multi-plant structure with sites in France, in the UK and in the USA (which have aeronautical certification) and a network of sales offices around the world (Canada, Mexico, Poland, Middle East, Asia Pacific, Australia, Greece...), give ADDEV Materials the organisational resources needed to partner the leading international players: manufacturers, tier-1 equipment manufacturers and their subcontractors, airlines and MRO operators.